Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What's on your nightstand?

  1. I'm alive and well. Just trying to get settled into my new life.
  2. I've not been reading much else besides back-to-school & library-themed picture books.
  3. I miss blogging, but there aren't 26 1/2 hours in a day - which there should be.
  4. So, I present you with a new-to-me meme that I quite like for the moment. 
  5. Because it's easy to post a picture.
  6. I leave you with a view of the tower of books on my nightstand.
  7. No, I won't read them all. Maybe not even half.
  8. But I am reading those top two.
  9. Three, four. 
  10. What's on your nightstand?
Natalie

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Looks like a good stack! Good luck with your reading!

Jan von Harz said...

That is a tall stack, I have so many books on my TBR shelf and just ordered a ton more. Wish there was more than 24 hours in a day and that I could manage not to sleep at least six of them, it would certainly help put a dent in my stack.

bekahcubed said...

There SHOULD be 26 1/2 hours in a day. Then I could... Oh man--what would I do with an extra 2 and a half hours? Already I'm overwhelmed by all the things I could do--each of which would fill the whole time. Life is short--and there's so much to see and do and try!

Peaceful Reader said...

Laughing-mine looks very similar!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 This Purple Crayon. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree