Friday, April 1, 2011

March Reading Recap

Books Read in March
YA Novels
Awakened by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

 Miscellaneous
What I Was by Meg Rosoff
The Dancing Pancake by Eileen Spinelli
We Are in a Book! by Mo Willems

 Readalouds
Pink and Say by Patricia Polacco
Thunder Rose by Jerdine Nolen Harold
John Henry by Julius Lester
Dona Flor by Pat Mora
Lousy Rotten Stinkin' Grapes by Margie Palatini
The Runaway Tortilla by Eric A. Kimmel
Bear Wants More by Karma Wilson

Did you miss me?
It looks like I was a lazy bum in March, but I assure you that life kept me plenty busy. I pretty much lived at work until Spring Break, and then I collapsed from exhaustion and tried to recharge. It worked... and I started a blog for my school library! Want to check it out? C'mon, you know you do...

It's definitely K-5, so if that's not your thing, you just stay right here, 'kay?

You know how I said I wasn't lazy? Hmm, well, I'm feeling it at the moment. So! If you want to know what I thought of any of those lovely books I read in March, please ask, and I'll let you know. Otherwise, I'm off to go read Delirium by Lauren Oliver. :)

Natalie

3 comments:

Peaceful Reader said...

I will check out Mo's We are in a book and the rest of your March choices look good also. I'm excited to see you have a new school blog-I will have to add it to my school site. Have a great reading weekend!

Jan von Harz said...

Yep I missed ya. but the demands in March are very high for us educator types. Spring Break was my time to just sit and read and now testing is looming. I am going to go check out you school blog it look lovely.

NatalieSap said...

Michelle - You will fall in love with We Are in a Book! It's genius. :)

Jan - Tell me about it. Our state testing was at the beginning of March, then I had to pack up for a renovation, and when Spring Break rolled around, I was ready to sit around and do nothing!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 This Purple Crayon. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree