Last year, I set an unbelievable goal for myself and, of course, did not manage to attain it. This year, I'll stick to the rules, which are as follows:
- The challenge starts January 1, 2011 and ends December 31, 2011. You can start anytime you want to especially if you want to start early.
- The level of participation: Beginner (3 comics or graphic novels), Intermediate (3-10 books), or Expert (10+)
- Overlaps with other challenges is definitely okay
- Re-reads count
- Feel free to post your list at any time
- Adventures in Cartooning by James Sturm, Andrew Arnold, and Alexis Frederick-Frost (review at my school library blog)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. by Joeming Dunn, illus. by Chris Allen
- Copper by Kazu Kibuishi
- Bake Sale by Sara Varon
- Scary Godmother by Jill Thompson (review at my school library blog)
- Lost and Found by Shaun Tan
- Zita the Spacegirl by Ben Hatke
That's all for 2011, folks! No, I didn't meet my goal. I really thought I read more than 7 graphic novels this year...