Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Reading Recap

Welcome new followers! At the end of every month, I like to recap what I've read, update my challenge progress, choose a favorite, and look to what my reading plans are for the next month.

  1. Once a Witch by Carolyn MacCullough - read 03/05/10
  2. Aurelia by Anne Osterlund - review - read 03/09/10
  3. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld - review - read 03/14/10
  4. Chibi Vampire (Volume 1) by Yuna Kagesaki - read 03/14/10
  5. Chibi Vampire (Volume 2) by Yuna Kagesaki - read 03/14/10 
  6. Gone by Lisa McMann - review - read 03/16/10
  7. Soulless by Gail Carriger - review - read 03/18/10
  8. Heist Society by Ally Carter - review - read 03/24/10 
  9. Hot Six by Janet Evanovich - read 03/26/10
  10. The Rain Came Down by David Shannon - read 03/27/10
  11. Chrysanthemum by Kevin Henkes - read 03/27/10
  12. My Garden by Kevin Henkes - read 03/27/10
  13. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - read 03/28/10
  14. Too Many Toys by David Shannon - read 03/30/10
March Favorite: Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld

March Challenge Progress:
14 Library books (38 total)
2 Graphic novels (8 total)
0 Middle grade novels (2 total)

March # of Pages: 3,086 (9,337 total)

April Aspirations:
I really slacked off in the graphic novel/middle grade areas this month, so I hope that I can catch up in April. I know that I will have many picture books in my future, as I just started my full-time gig as a K-5 school librarian - yay! But this may also mean that I'll be updating the blog less frequently until I can establish a new routine that doesn't leave me sleep-deprived. I'm also hoping to continue reading fantasy, not only because it's my love but also for the Once Upon a Time Challenge. But does that mean I'll have less time for YA and adult novels? Yikes, I hope not! I do love April - I hope for many sunny afternoons reading on my porch and rainy ones curled up with a book in bed. :)

Natalie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you read so much this month! Congrats on your new job btw! :D That must be extremely exciting :D

Many of those books I've heard of so I'll have to check out. I hope you get a chance to read some YA this coming month :)

Hopefully I can read some more too. With my job and school it's hard to even find time for the blog :(

Jan von Harz said...

Hey Natalie, We read the same amount of books this book. Congrats on the K-5 gig. Ans thanks for turning me onto the Once Upon A Time Challenge.

NatalieSap said...

Thanks, robin_titan. :) And I definitely know what you mean about finding time to blog - luckily, I watch a lot of TV, so I do a little multi-tasking, hah.

Jan - I know! I'm on my way to your blog right now...

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 This Purple Crayon. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree