Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sugar Doll Award

Sugar Doll AwardI have to admit that I do not know what the Sugar Doll Award is for or where it originated, but it's just so darn adorable, and I certainly hate to turn down some blog bling. Thank you to Sandra at Musings of a Book Addict for thinking of me! If nothing else, awards are a nice self-esteem booster - yes, someone is reading my blog! Woo!

So, I'll list 10 things about myself (I'll keep this brief!) and then pass the award on to 10 others. Sounds good.

10 About Me
  1. I want a cat. Or several.
  2. I like to dance - of the ethnic variety. Balkan folk and maybe some salsa. 
  3. My favorite color at the moment is purple. 
  4. Dark chocolate + hazelnuts = Yum. 
  5. Love the MarioKart on the Wii. 
  6. I don't like to drive at night. Or in bad weather. Or at all, really.
  7. I wish I traveled more.
  8. I drink water and Mountain Dew. And that's about it. 
  9. I love nachos. I'll go see a bad movie just for the nachos.
  10. I have a younger sister who is nothing short of awesome.
And the 10 blogs I choose:

Check them out! I enjoy them. :)

Natalie

5 comments:

Ana S. said...

I want more cats, despite already having 4 :P And travelling more is seriously one of my biggest goals in life.

Jaymie said...

Thanks for the award, Natalie, and for stopping by my blog. Happy Reading!

Peaceful Reader said...

Interesting facts...I don't really love driving either yet I like to travel. Congratulations on another award!!

Elisabeth Marie said...

My first award! Thank you! :D

If you read the last paragraph of my post, I've admitted this probably isn't allowed, but I've given the award back to you so you can "x 2" this award for you. :P
http://ysprincess.blogspot.com/2010/02/fabulous-sugar-doll-blogger-award.html

Jill said...

Thanks so much! I'm honored to be included among such fine company. :-)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 This Purple Crayon. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree